Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The fifth and last page, next is the vintage cover!





.............
The first layer is music paper and asewn pocket of your choiceadding some stamps and distressing with ink everything. Next is choose your image and words , I chose a tag with a crossword theme and No more words with a vintage muslin tie, other tags and sayings and little girl picture in a frame -the saying says: " Once in a while in an ordinary life,love gives us a fairy tale" It is one of my favorites . I hope you have gotten something from the 5 pages that you can use in your vintage artwork. It is just my way and I wanted to share it. Tomorrow we will do a vintage lace and tea dyed muslin cover.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

I love your tut and your wonderful finished project. Thanks a bunch for showing me this, and the flower pot! I just had to go get a green one for myself! Hugs, Mary Lynn

bloubell said...

Where is your pot Mary? Did you put in the text? mine has some leaves and a bee. Go back and get one and we will have a race to see who gets flowers first.