Monday, January 11, 2010

Recuperating

Since my stay in the hospital( trying to control a fib) Had a blood clot in my leg and am still trying to get back my leg strength so walking is an effort. Every day I try more but it is a slow process, So much for that , did finish a book and did a couple of swaps for PID. Going to do a Valentine banner swap today so will post it later. Also working on an personal journal.It is so cute ,can't wait to share it with you. You are going to love it and want one for yourself, I did one for a friend and one for a friends teen age daughter for Christmas.

2 comments:

Elaine A said...

Bloubell -

I'm glad you are on the mend. Please do as the doctor says, we want you around for a long time. You take care of yourself.

Elaine Allen

Debbie said...

Betty,
I know how hard it is to recover, although it seems impossible some days,it can be done. I am a cardiac nurse and help people daily to recover from just what you mentioned. Keep up the walking, but also get rest and eat well, you need your strength. God's speed.
Debbie:)