Friday, June 5, 2009

Well here it is!! Meghann's Zentangles!!






I haven't posted to the blog because I have been very busy with some journal orders and trying to finish up swaps and things that I am behind in. I will post these pictures as soon as I finish the last one.
Then I want to start a new Wall hanging with the KC willis method and this will be a larger one. Fun and hopefully can find some beautiful embellishments for it. I will definitely take pictures of that and a tag book I am working on also. Sorry to have neglected the blog, it is very important to me. Hoping it is to you too.
...............
New book in the 1st ladies detective agency series, just got it yesterday , can't wait to get a minute to start it. Also the next book in the 44 scotland street series by the same author--Alexander MCCall Smith. Will do a book revue as soon as I read both of them.
Have a great weekend, hoping for beautiful weather.

No comments: