Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MICHAEL!! and other thoughts!





I have felt deep sadness for a few days since the passing of Michael Jackson. He was a tortured soul and certainly the most talented artist in his time. A person cannot survive that kind of fame and scrutiny. A very sad tine. Who will be the next King?? Watch what you wish for!!!
...............................


I will miss Billy Mays and his brash delivery about many , many products. I trusted Billy , when he said it would work , I belived him and he never let me down.
............................................
Sad for Farah that fought so valiantly and lost the battle. Like all of us she wanted to live so desperately.
...............................
A tribute to Ed Mc Mahon- shared lots of laughs with Ed and Johnny. I thought he was a great sidekick on the tonite show.He lived a full life and accomplished many things, like the others in this tribute.
.............
A couple of swap pieces for PID. The beach and postage stamp swap.

No comments: