Friday, May 6, 2011

Gather your supplies!

On Monday I will put up the tutorial for the matchbox dolls, in the meantime, you might want to collect your supplies: small matchbox--girl image app. 6 inches-tissue paper or flowered napkin to cover matchbox- If you have a theme , gather what you will need to put in the matchbox,for instance if you choose to make a sewing doll then you would put sewing notions in your open box,a thimble,buttons,Needle and thread,etc. Two layers of cardstock for the doll, A ribbon hanger on the back. You will use decoupage Or because I am cheap, I mix elmers and water in equal amounts for decoupage.

4 comments:

CindyB said...

Your matchbox dolls have been on my mind ever since I saw your post. Can't wait for the tutorial!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Betty, This is me doing the happy dance...Yippeeeee! I can't wait! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day and a lovely weekend!
Hugs and many blessings...
Bobbi Ann

Elaine A said...

Thanks Betty -

Really looking forward to making some of these. And I would not say you are cheap, you are frugal - LOL! Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!

Elaine Allen

bloubell said...

Happy that you are looking forward to this!! Hugs