Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New work!! A few words



The "marie " piece is for a monthly challenge on the Marie group. This was fun to alter a beautiful image of Marie and make it something different. I hope it is different enough. The other picture is a altered people challenge on PID group.
The forecast is for rain today and I don't mind a bit-reading the new !st detective Ladies agency book and can do that on the porch as long as there are no gale winds and lightning. I am caught up on all my swaops and challenges so guess I will pull out all the stuff for a KC Willis piece. That requires a lot of materials , but it is fun to create one of these beautiful pieces. The new class is alters and shrines, think that will be a lot of fun, just finding the wooden piece to use for a shrine is a challenge in itself.

1 comment:

Toni Curtis said...

These are beautiful. I love them both.