Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Wish I had a river I could skate away on"

Been listening to Sarah McLachlan today and was caught by the song River. Some days are like that. In the real world where (I'm not going to skate anywhere) I made a 4 sided tunnel book today. Added some applique to my newest quilt and bought some groceries. Have some stuff on ebay, doing nada. Bought some new lights for the entry and ate dinner. Jerry is watching the packer playoffs. They are winning right now so he is a happy camper. Have a friend that went to Green Bay for the game, it is a blizzard there. Ordered some german glitter glass for a valentines book I made yesterday. Received my decal paper to make little fairy bottles. Saw some really nice work by a group member named Linda East. Paper doll, so cute-all green.

No comments: